Contributors

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Book List Part 1

These are the first sixty books of my book list. I know I said I would post it by genre, but I decided that this way I won't get bored with one kind of book. The rest of the list will be posted in four parts. I will post part two once I'm done reading part one. I'm still editing the rest of the lists any suggestions? Let me know at rdelcourt37@hotmail.com

Ps. I will have you know I had all the covers arranged nicely for this list... But I can't seem to figure out how to format my Microsoft Word so it will add the photos as well as the text... I'm still learning.
  1. Before I fall by Lauren Oliver
  2. Forget-Her-Not by Amy Brecount
  3. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  4. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  6. Suspicion by Kate Brian
  7. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
  8. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
  9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  10. How To Say Goodbye In Robot by Natalie Standiford
  11. Weetzie Bat by Francesca Lia Block
  12. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  13. Dead Until Dark ( 1st book in series of 9) by Charlaine Harris
  14. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  15. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
  16. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
  17. A Wizard Of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
  18. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  19. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
  20. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
  21. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
  22. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
  23. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  24. Flowers For Algernon by Daniel Keyes
  25. Atonement by Ian McEwan
  26. Beloved by Toni Morrison
  27. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
  28. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  29. I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb
  30. The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
  31. Candide by Voltaire
  32. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind
  33. A Separate Peace by John Knowles
  34. Ash by Malinda Lo
  35. Fly On The Wall by E. Lockhart
  36. Princess For Hire by Lindsey Levitt
  37. My Big Nose by Sydney Salter
  38. Bad Girls Don't Lie by Katie Alender
  39. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  40. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
  41. Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
  42. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
  43. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
  44. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  45. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  46. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
  47. Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
  48. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  49. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
  50. Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  51. Swapped By A Kiss by Luisa Plaja
  52. Gone by Lisa McMann
  53. The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  54. Forget You by Jennifer Echols
  55. Island Sting by Bonnie Doerr
  56. Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  57. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
  58. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  59. I Am Not A Serial Killer by Dan Wells
  60. Too Good To Be True by Kristan Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment