Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Waiter Rant by Steve Dublanica

Book: Waiter Rant by Steve Dublanica

Acquired: Walden's Books

Retail Price: $14,99

Sale Price: $10.00

Number of Pages: 302

Synopsis: According to The Waiter, 80 percent of customers are nice people just looking for something to eat. The remaining 20 percent, however, are socially maladjusted psychopaths.



Eye-opening, outrageous, and unabashed- replete with tales of customer stupidity, arrogant, misbehavior, and unseen tidbits of human grace in the most unlikely places- Waiter Rant presents the server's unique point of view, revealing surefire secrets to getting good service, proper tipping etiquette, and ways to ensure that your waiter won't spit on your food.


A seminary dropout-cum-mental-health-care worker, THE WAITER, STEVE DUBLANICA, waited his first table at age thirty-one. In 2004, he started his widely popular blog, WaiterRant.net, eventually winning the 2006 Bloggie Award for Best Writing of a Weblog. He has been interviewed by media outlets nationwide, including The Oprah Winfrey Show and Today, as a voice for many of the two million waiters in the United States. The Waiter lives in New York metropolitan area with his joint-custody dog, Buster, and is at work on his second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment