Contributors

Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Very Special Day


Today there are two very special birthdays. The first one is a very wonderful friend. We met 3 years ago now. It's weird because I feel like it's been longer, but yet I still think that day he started at the restaurant was yesterday. It's crazy how time flies. He's my best friend and he's like a big brother to me. I love him very much. So Happy Brother Day, Keith. Haha :D I love you so much and I'm glad I'm here to help make it a great 31st birthday.

Next we have someone that you will hear me refer to as Mother Goose for this post. She is an amazing mother. She was the one to encourage Aaron and I to continue reading each and everyday. She read us Narnia, Boxcar Children and Nancy Drew growing  up. If it wasn't for her teaching us everyday how important book are we would not have the appreciation for reading as we do now. She is the real life Marmee from Little Women, which explains to people why I call her this. I love her very much and can not explain how much she means to me. So Happy Birthday Mother Goose, from the ones who love you most. Have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment