Contributors

Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Impressions: Hush Hush

I seriously think I'm at the half way point of my book. So basically I'm at 200 or so pages.

I'm addicted to this book right now... This could be bad. The next thing I know I'll be heading back to Walden at the end of the weekend picking up the second book in the series. Haha

Nora is a very focused high school student, who happens to be stuck next to a second year senior named Patch. Patch seems to know every little detail of Nora's life including how to keep her coming back. Lately Nora feels as if she's being followed by someone and she can't prove it even when someone attacks her on her way home one night. After that everyone is quick to find that Patch seems to be the one who's not safe, but Nora feels that something else or someone else is to blame.

Okay so first of all, I think Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of this book, could seriously become my favorite author yet with her very unique writing style and idea. I mean really a book about fallen angels and a superhuman race? I wouldn't have thought to write a book about such a thing. Secondly, I love all of the main characters in this book. Nora is a very understandable character who doesn't over complicate a situation. Patch is addicting even though I haven't met him. He is mysterious and intriguing. Vee is the typical sex driven high school teenager, who seems to know everything about makeup and fashion. She can be a tad bit annoying, but I honestly think that's kind of the point. Lastly Eliot scares the crap out of me and I can think of quite a few people that are just as creepy and overly nice as he is, as if he's hiding something that you really would rather not find out.

I think there might be a possibility I will finish this tonight. Since I'm half way there, I have to assume. Haha
Until next time, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment