Contributors

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Iron King Complete Review

YAY!!! All done! Haha. Let me start out with I'm going to the book store tomorrow before I work and I'm buying the sequel, Iron Daughter. So if that doesn't tell you how much I liked the book then I don't have any idea what will. :D

Stars:

This book was so good that I seriously don't know what to do with myself. I wont lie, there were a few clichés and repetitive moments, but altogether the book as well written and thrilling. I did what one shouldn't do while reading a book... Skipping ahead because I wanted to know that second what was going to happen. The story takes a Romeo and Juliet side later on in the book (More Shakespeare). Meghan begins to fall in love with the fey Prince, Ash, of the Winter Court or Unseelie Court, which just happens to be the mortal enemies of the Summer Court or the Seelie Court. Like I said there are some clichés, but they are most definitely worth it.

I don't think I'm going to do a mid book review again unless I haven't figured out my first impressions. I feel like doing the mid book review cut down my complete review into a third of what it normally is. Or maybe I'll just shorten my mid book review... Who knows. I'll figure it out.

I figured I'd leave off with the dedication.
For Nick, Brandon and Villis. May we continue to beat those dead horses into the ground.
Yeah whatever that means. Haha
Until next time, happy reading.

Next book to read: Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment