Contributors

Monday, September 10, 2012

Happiness Is Everywhere

So let me explain myself firstly. I am so sorry for neglecting you all. However there has been some big changes in my life. Sean and I were married just recently. It was a beautifully small wedding. Last October we moved into our own place that we own. It's wonderful. In the middle of our renovations we had a very big surprise. Last May we became foster parents for two little boys. So to say the least everything has gone a little loopy, but I wouldn't change anything for the world. However, I am back with a vengeance now. I have a lot of books lined up as well a lot of book lists. I'm really excited to be back and I am really excited to get everything rolling again.

My and Sean's ring :)


Sean and I with our two foster children Markus and Dominick.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment